An executive-level profile on the drug/device product market. Find out the data, trends and developments driving the growth in this emerging sector.
Drug/Device Products, published by BioWorld® Today and Medical Device Daily, focuses on one of the fastest growing and most lucrative areas in the pharmaceutical and device markets, and offers a detailed analysis of:
- Patient pool potentials
- Clinical trials progress
- Disease data and sector opportunities
- Advanced-generation and newly launched products
- Major technology developments
- Company strategies and competitive dynamics
- Dealmaking and financing information
- Emerging companies with potential breakthrough technologies
- Regulatory data and legal perspectives
The Drug/Device Products Report is priced at $599, plus $17.95 in shipping and handling.
You can review this product for 30 days. If you cancel within 30 days of receipt, you will receive a full credit upon return of the product together with a request for cancellation.
Drug/Device Products will provide you with 126 pages of topics and information to help you in this burgeoning sector.
- Traveling a complex regulatory path.
- Turmoil in the drug-eluting stents arena.
- Different drugs, smaller devices and a wider array of indications.
- Beyond implantable and non-implantable devices to microchip technologies.
- The growing shift from medical therapy to more precise and definitive technology.
- Culture shock: device makers relationships with pharma companies.
- Over-hyped in short term, undervalued in long term.
- Device-based delivery of drugs extends far beyond drug-eluting stents.
Developed together, developed separately and packaged together, or developed and packaged separately but approved for jointly treating certain indications.
This report can be purchased in print or PDF.
To view a PDF of the table of contents, click here.
View the 2007 Table of Contents.
Print and PDF Version:
Report-Only Price: $599 + $17.95 s&h